Join us and our Project AWARE Sharks Conservation Specialty Instructors to learn to dive! With calm seas, clear water, abundance of pelagic marine life, Phuket Island is the best place to come diving and Get Your PADI certification while supporting the conservation of sharks.
Sharks are unique and play a crucial role in keeping our ocean healthy, but we are close to losing some shark species forever. Sign-up to learn about the major threats, missing management strategies, and, best of all, the many actions you can take to give sharks a fighting chance.
As always, we have affordable ‘room n dives’ package for our adventurous travelers, ensuring to meet all budgets.
- Give Sharks a fighting Chance PADI Open Water Course 14,900 THB. 4 days / 4 nights, dive the best of Phuket dive sites during your PADI Open Water and AWARE Sharks Conservation Distinctive Specialty Courses
- Relaxed Pool training session
- 4 Open Water course training dives and 2 Sharks Conservation dives to the Raya Islands and/or Phi Phi Le Marine Park and/or Shark Point Marine Sanctuary (weather permits)
- Your AWARE Sharks Conservation Specialty certification fee is donated to Project AWARE Sharks Conservation initiative (48.00 AUD)
- Four nights shared accommodation in Rumblefish Hostel
- Breakfasts and Lunches for 2 days on the boat trips
- Training dives with dive computer & dive with Digital Underwater Camera during your Specialty dives
- Or you can add the Project AWARE Sharks Conservation Specialty to any other PADI courses such as Advanced, Rescue, Divemaster or Specialties. Just let us know.
- No other hidden Cost!
All Course Prices Include: all required training sessions, rental dive equipment, your own PADI Open Water eManual (available in more than 18 languages), PADI certification, transfer from/to your accommodation (Kata, Karon, **Patong area), comprehensive student insurance (max. benefit 2.5 Million THB)
Course Prices Exclude: (available on requests) Airport transfer, transfer from/to outside of Kata, Karon and Patong Areas. Krabi Province Marine Park Entrance fee (for Phi Phi Marine Park): 600 THB/diver, 400 THB/non-diver