- Worldwide recognition and acceptance in more than 190 coutries!
- Superior training standards and high quality professional instruction
- Leading-edge in learning materials
- Progressive training & continuing diver education
- Environmental responsible business and pro staff
The PADI Open Water Diver Course is the standard diving certification and recognized all over the world. After successful completion of the Open Water Course, you will be able to dive 18 meters deep, ANYWHERE in the world showing your PADI Open Water Certification card! Sign-up online to get started with the new and interactive PADI Open Water Touch App
DeluxePrivate Lessons - Our guests' top choice since 2003! Our experienced instructors will be your private dive trainer for these Most Popular Rumblefish PADI Courses. Ideal for fun seekers who like to learn at their own pace and spend less time waiting or watching other students. We ensure you receive not only the best training but top quality service. Book & Confirm 4 weeks in advance and get up to 10% DISCOUNT for some courses.
- free private or shared accommodation (subject to availability)
- free transfer fr/to Kata, Karon and Patong
- free under water camera rental (subject to availability)
- breakfast & lunch included throughout the course
- private senior instructor
- starting everyday
- customized and flexible schedule
Special!Group Lessons - The lowest possible rates (from 9,900 THB/person) Same training standard with no-frills option for backpackers, students and travelers on a tight budget. Terms and Conditions apply;
- No meal (except the boat diving days)
- Group lesson (max. 4 students per instructor)
- Set starting day weekly (Friday and Wednesday or minimum 2 students signing up)
- Fixed Schedule
- No other discounts applied!