Who is a PADI IDC Staff Instructor?
Becoming a PADI IDC Staff Instructor will move you towards instructor-level training and teaching in the Instructor Development Course (IDC). IDC Staff Instructors can independently train and certify PADI Assistant Instructors from a PADI 5 Star facility, as well as help train PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors in an IDC at a PADI 5 Star IDC facility. PADI IDC Staff Instructor is a pre-requisite for achieving Master Instructor rating, a requirement to apply for the Course Director Training Course.
Teach PADI Assistant Instructor Courses
Assist PADI Course Directors conduct the PADI Instructor Development Course
Help PADI Course Directors conduct instructor level continuing education
To Enroll in an IDC Staff Instructor Course, an individual must: Hold a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer Instructor certification
PADI IDC Staff Instructor Course (IDCS) Price: 15,900 THB
|Confirmed PADI IDC Staff Instructor Course||PADI Instructor Examination (optional Audit)|
|05-17 September (Mabul Island, Malaysia)||19-20 September (Semporna)|
|03-12 October (Phuket, Thailand)||14-15 October (Kata Beach)|
|20-30 October (Khaolak, Thailand)||1-2 November (Khaolak)|
PADI fees are not covered by your course prices. You will need to pay directly to PADI Asia Pacific Office after your course via credit cards, bank draft or money transfer.
- IDC Staff Instructor Application Fee: 161.00 AUD
- PADI Course Director Manual & Original codes (Member price: 404 AUD, product# 70860E/F/S)
- Confined Water Presentation Evaluation Slate (Member price: 49.55 AUD, product# 60575)
- Open Water Presentation Evaluation Slate (Member price: 49.55 AUD, product# 60574)
- your PADI IDC & Instructor Materials