Divemaster Course Basic
(for the experienced diver with 50 or more logged dives)
- Price: from 29,900 THB Duration: 1-2 weeks
- Inclusion: FREE accommodation, rental SCUBA and specialty equipment, pool, boat and shore training dives (maximum 10 dives).
Divemaster Course Standard
(for the diver with minimum 40 logged dives)
- Price: from 35,900 THB Duration: 2-4 weeks
- Inclusion: FREE accommodation, rental SCUBA and specialty equipment, pool, boat and shore training dives (maximum 20 dives).
Pro training for Advanced Certified Divers
Level 1 (duration: 1 weeks), price: 23,900 THBPrerequisite: at least 18 years old, is healthy to participate in scuba diving, be able to swim non-stop for 200m, have basic aquatic skills in deep water, and have logged 15 or more dives.
- Courses: PADI Rescue Diver + Emergency 1st Response (CPR/First AID/AED) + Emergency First Response Instructor
- Ratings Achieve: 2 PADI certifications, 1 Instructor Certification
- Include: tuition, hired dive equipment, your own PADI & EFR manuals for all of the courses, PADI & EFR Certification Cards, all training dives required to complete each course & be qualified for Level 2.
- Not Include: EFR Instructor Application Fee (172 AUD, to be paid directly to PADI after your course)
Pro training for Rescue Divers
- Optional: Begin Internship as a Divemaster after certification to gain experience
PADI Professional FeesHere are the PADI required costs that you will need to account for. In the PADI professional rank, all of the administrative processes are handled by the PADI Asia Pacific Office in Sydney, Australia. Your professional membership and certification fees are to be paid by you (via Credit Card) directly to PADI in Australian Dollars. They are as follow:
- PADI Divemaster Application Fee (pay to PADI after you are certify): 196 AUD
- Emergency First Response Instructor Fee (pay to PADI after you are certified): 172 AUD
Specialty Instructor Rating (pay to PADI after you are certified): 98 AUD per rating