Get more dives with our Deals of the Week and Month for diver tours in Phuket. Discount price is inclusive and limited to available space. Book and go to save now! Our dive trips are operated according to Thailand law and Phuket Marine Office requirements. As always, our dive staff are legal working PADI professionals.
- MOST POPULAR TRIP! 3 dives Phi Phi dive tour, only 3,890 THB
- Clear water diving! 3 dives Raya Noi & Yai Islands, promo 3,890 THB
- ‘Take two, 6 dives, for only 7,717 THB
- Cheap & e’asy, 2 dives Raya Yai Island, only 2,900 THB
Freedom to dive, cheapest Phuket dive tours Deal! Get 3 dives, basic equipment rental, breakfast & lunch to Racha Noi & Yai Islands. All-in rate, no other discount applies.
3 Dives Raya Islands 3,890 THB
Great for beginners, cheapest Phuket dive tours Deal! Get 2 dives, basic equipment rental, breakfast & lunch to Racha Yai Islands. All-in price, no other discount applies.
2 Dives Raya Yai Island 2,900 THB
Cheapest Phuket dive tours to Phi Phi! Get 3 dives, basic equipment rental, breakfast & lunch on board. All-in rate, excluding Marine Park fee (600 THB), no other discount applies.
3 Dives Phi Phi 3,890 THB
Choose our ‘Legal 5 Star dive company recognized by PADI‘ for:
- Worldwide recognition as we accept all certified divers!
- Superior safety standards and high quality professional dive leaders
- Responsive supporting team online and on the ground
- Environmental responsible business and professional Instructors and Divemasters
- AIG Tour Insurance coverage for guests on Phuket tour with us
Deals Include: basic rental equipment set (BCD/Reg/Fins/Mask), shared transfer from/to your accommodation (Kata, Karon, Patong area), AIG tour insurance (coverage benefit upto 500,000 THB), breakfast & lunch onboard, Divemaster service for ratio upto 4 divers per dive.
NOT include: Transfer outside of Kata, Karon area, Phi Phi Marine Park fee 600 THB, to be collected by boat manager or Park Ranger during the trip.
IMPORTANT Note: All deals subject to availability, not guarantee until payment is completed. Dive sites will be determined based on weather & sea conditions for safety and Marine Police procedures and regulations.