Join us to get Your PADI with our Project AWARE Sharks Conservation Specialty Instructors! With calm seas, clear water, abundance of pelagic marine life, Phuket Island is the best place to come diving and Get Your PADI certification while supporting @projectaware’s #Divers4SharksNRays conservation.
Sharks are unique and play a crucial role in keeping our ocean healthy, but we are close to losing some shark species forever, with the majestic whale shark being added to endangered status recently. Sign-up to learn and be informed about the major threats, missed management strategies, and, best of all, the many actions you can take to give sharks a fighting chance.
As always, we have affordable ‘room n dives’ package for our adventurous travelers, ensuring to meet all budgets.
- Give Sharks a fighting Chance PADI Open Water Course 14,500 THB. 4 days / 4 nights, 6 dives
- Sharks Conservation PADI Advanced Open Water Course 12,900 THB. 3 days / 3 nights, 6 dives
- Your AWARE Sharks Conservation Specialty certification fee is donated to Project AWARE Sharks Conservation initiative (48.00 AUD)
- 2 day trips to the best of Phuket dive sites during your PADI Course and AWARE Sharks Conservation Distinctive Specialty Courses
- Or you can support and add the Project AWARE Sharks Conservation Specialty to any other PADI courses such as Deep, Nitrox, Rescue, Divemaster or more Specialties. Just let us know.